I'm a customer 🤝
I'm a developer 💻
- How can I clear the Turing Tests?
- What is it like to work remotely?
- What is it like to work with Turing?
- What are Turing's on the job processes and policies?
- How can I sign up for Turing?
- Let’s get you ready for interview
- Common Queries
- How can I link my Cloud Certificates with the Turing developer network?
- Why should I join Turing?
- What does Turing look for while hiring developers?
- How do I get matched with leading U.S. jobs?
- Automated Practical Tests
- Identity Validation
Are there any upfront recruiting costs?
No, there is no upfront cost of hiring a remote software engineer through Turing. On the contrary, Turing offers you a risk-free, two-week trial with your developers. You start paying only after the trial ends.
Hire senior pre-vetted remote developers with strong technical and communication skills at unbeatable prices, ready to work in your timezone. Hire now!