I'm a customer 🤝
I'm a developer 💻
- How can I clear the Turing Tests?
- What is it like to work remotely?
- What is it like to work with Turing?
- What are Turing's on the job processes and policies?
- How can I sign up for Turing?
- Let’s get you ready for interview
- Common Queries
- How can I link my Cloud Certificates with the Turing developer network?
- Why should I join Turing?
- What does Turing look for while hiring developers?
- How do I get matched with leading U.S. jobs?
- Automated Practical Tests
- Identity Validation
I am facing some issues with my customers. What should I do?
Turing aims to create a safe, secure, and rewarding experience for all developers. In case of any such issues, Turing developers should send an email describing the problem to [email protected] and tag their respective Turing Managers.
The support team will get back to you within 24 hours.