I'm a customer 🤝
I'm a developer 💻
- How can I clear the Turing Tests?
- What is it like to work remotely?
- What is it like to work with Turing?
- What are Turing's on the job processes and policies?
- How can I sign up for Turing?
- Let’s get you ready for interview
- Common Queries
- How can I link my Cloud Certificates with the Turing developer network?
- Why should I join Turing?
- What does Turing look for while hiring developers?
- How do I get matched with leading U.S. jobs?
- Automated Practical Tests
- Identity Validation
How many rounds do I need to clear before selection?
After uploading your resume, you will have to go through the three tests - work experience survey, tech stack test (quizzes), challenge and Turing profile.
Once you clear these tests and optimize your profile, Turing’s AI job matching engine will start considering you for a wide range of jobs with leading U.S. companies based on your skills.