I'm a developer 💻
Why should I join Turing?
- What is Turing?
- How is Turing different from other remote job websites?
- What kind of jobs does Turing provide?
- Is Turing a US-based company?
- What does it mean to be #Boundaryless?
- Who are Turing’s customers?
How can I sign up for Turing?
How can I clear the Turing Tests?
What does Turing look for while hiring developers?
How do I get matched with leading U.S. jobs?
How can I link my Cloud Certificates with the Turing developer network?
What is it like to work with Turing?
What are Turing's on the job processes and policies?
- Who are my points of contact at Turing?
- When do I receive my payment? How does Turing calculate my payment?
- Are performance reviews mandatory?
- What is the payment, payout and tax process at Turing?
- Do Turing developers need to pay both U.S. taxes and their local taxes?
- Does Turing offer any perks or benefits?
- Google Cloud Certification Drive at Turing
- Are these jobs contractual?
- Do we have to pay to join Turing? Do I have to pay a fee or commission after I get hired?
- What is the 'availability' status in my developer account?
- Why did I receive an email to ‘update availability’?
- Do you have positions for any other profile apart from developers?